Uebert Angel (formerly known as Uebert Mudzanire, or Uebert Angel Mudzanire) is the founder and prophet of Spirit Embassy a Pentecostal ministry in Zimbabwe. Spirit Ministry was founded in 2007 and attracted numerous followers through Uebert Angel’s claims to prophecy and to have the power to heal. In October of 2015 the Spirit Embassy ministry changed its name to The Good News Church.
Described as “a young charismatic prophet”, Angel travels by helicopter to preach the message that God wants his flock to be rich.He is also the founder of the Angel Organization which is the parent company for his other business interests. He has written several books: Becoming a Millionaire In Real Estate, Prayer Banks, God’s Medicine, God’s Get Rich Quick Scheme, Praying For The Impossible, and The Greatest Secret God Told Me About Money.
Uebert Angel Biography
|Real Name||Uebert Angel|
|Nickname||Prophet Angel, Major|
|Profession||Pastor, Author, Mentor, Life Coach, Entrepreneur|
|Date of Birth||September 6, 1978|
|Father Name||Georges Anglade|
|Educational Qualification||Business finance|
|School||Calabasas High School|
|College||Bolton University in Mancheste|
|Founder||The Spirit Embassy ministry aka. Good News Church, Uebert Angel Foundation|
|Hometown||Fort Victoria, Zimbabwe|
|Spouse||Beverly (Bebe) Angel|
|Current City||Los Angles, California|
Uebert Angel Biography
Uebert Angel is a famous Religious Leader, who was born on September 6, 1978 in Zimbabwe. Christian leader and entrepreneur who founded the Zimbabwean Pentecostal ministry Spirit Embassy. He is the founder of several businesses, including Club Millionaire Limited, Sam Barkeley Construction and The Angel Organization. According to Astrologers, Uebert Angel’s zodiac sign is Virgo.
Uebert Angel (formerly known as Uebert Mudzanire, or Uebert Angel Mudzanire, commonly referred to as Prophet Angel born 6 September 1978) is the founder of Spirit Embassy, a Pentecostal ministry in the United Kingdom. The church was founded in 2007 as “Spirit Embassy” and in October 2015 it rebranded its name to “Good News Church”, retaining “Spirit Embassy” as a term for Angel’s overall ministry.
He married a woman named Beverly and has a son named Uebert Angel Jr.
The prophet, a former finance lecturer and financier by profession, has two degrees in business finance from the Salford University in Britain. He has business experience and qualifications.
He also obtained a postgraduate degree at Bolton University in Manchester and has a pending Master’s degree in applied philosophy from the University of Wales in Cardiff.
His eye for the finer things in life facilitated his business acumen. In 2005, Angel established Club Millionaire, a concierge establishment providing services to the cash-rich but time-poor individuals around the globe.
Angel timed the launch of his business well. He set up his company long before the concierge boom flooded the industry in 2012 to secure part of his fortune. He then ventured into real estate, starting with residential and then moving into developing commercial properties.
Ethnicity, religion & political views:
Many peoples want to know what is Uebert Angel ethnicity, nationality, Ancestry & Race? Let’s check it out! As per public resource, IMDb & Wikipedia, Uebert Angel’s ethnicity is Not Known. We will update Uebert Angel’s religion & political views in this article. Please check the article again after few days.
Uebert Angel Net Worth
Uebert Angel is one of the richest Religious Leader & listed on most popular Religious Leader. According to our analysis, Wikipedia, Forbes & Business Insider, Uebert Angel net worth is approximately $1.5 Million.
Angel started his career in 2005 as a businessman when he founded Club Millionaire Limited, providing concierge services in Britain. He entered the real estate business developing residential properties and later moved to commercial establishments, land and building acquisition, as well as buying and selling of properties.
In 2006 he made his first property sale, and in 2008 he founded Sam Barkeley Construction and the Angel Organisation, the parent company for his business interests, of which he currently is CEO. He also runs other business enterprises under the parent company, including Brits Bank and Atom Mobile. He is also the founder of The Millionaire Academy, whose stated purpose is to instruct individuals how to become successful entrepreneurs and run businesses of their own.
|UEBERT ANGEL NET WORTH & SALARY|
|Net Worth||$1.5 Million|
|Source of Income||Religious Leader|
|House||Living In Own House.|
He lived in Masvingo, Zimbabwe before moving to Manchester, England.
Angel and his wife Beverly Angel have both been involved in charity work since the launch of his church in 2007. He helps poor families in Africa and Asia by providing monthly groceries and paying tuition fees of children thorough his “Adopt a Family” scheme. In November 2015, he founded Uebert Angel Foundation with his wife which helps poor students by providing scholarships, and tuition fees for education. He is also founder of Free Earth Humanitarian Organisation which works to ensure that underprivileged people have their basic needs for living met.
Angel was born and grew up in Masvingo, Zimbabwe. He later moved to Manchester, England, where he founded the Spirit Embassy ministry in 2007. In October 2015 it re-branded its name to the “Good News Church” (sometimes referred to as “Spirit Embassy Good News Church”). The church ministry attracted numerous followers and there are currently 70 branches in over 15 different countries in Europe, Africa and the US. Angel has also launched Miracle TV and Good News TV where he carries out regular speaking engagements and broadcasts programs on behalf of the Good News Church. He is also the founder and president of Osborn Institute of Theology, an online Bible school which was launched in August 2012.
His real estate and construction companies traded under various holdings and trusts in Europe, Africa and Asia. He then forayed into building a noteworthy media empire, with secular and lifestyle television channels and a Christian charitable record label that owns the rights to the music of multi-award winning artists like Sonnie Badu.
Aside from Africa, some of Angel’s companies are registered in Europe and Hong Kong. Hong Kong is favorable due to investments not being taxed in the region. The corporate profits tax rate is 16.5%, there is no capital gains tax and no accumulated earnings taxes on companies that retain earnings rather that distribute them.
Angel is reputed to have such a keen business sense and entrepreneurial skill that he is able to start small companies and grow them. He then sells them and invests the money in real estate and other projects.
In February, he bought Great Hampton Limited in Britain, a company with 30,000 square feet of choice real estate as its chief asset. The structure, which is close to the Birmingham University School of Law, is said to be valued at around $2 million and will be worth more after the renovations and improvements he is putting in place.
Quick Facts about Uebert Angel:
- The Zimbabwe-born British national, who is also the bestselling author of Healing Is Easy and a sought after conference speaker, was voted the most influential Zimbabwean last year and won the Newsmaker Award in the same year.
- He is also a Peace Ambassadorial Award recipient.
- His fame is huge and his contacts, impressive. He has presidents and the rich on speed dial.
- There is a lot more to Angel than just business. He is a strong believer in the Giving Pledge initiative, founded by Bill Gates and Warren Buffett, which encourages wealthy people to donate at least half of their money to charity.
- The Giving Pledge has so far persuaded more than a hundred billionaires to give the majority of their wealth to charities. South African billionaire Patrice Motsepe is on that list.
- While Angel is not in their league, he has engaged in philanthropic endeavors which have not gone unnoticed.
- Last year, after a donation of $1.4 million was given to him by friends and well-wishers for his birthday, he donated all of it to charity.
- Using his own resources, Angel is also building houses for the poor and helping parents pay school fees in what he and his wife, Beverly, the patron of Hand Of Mercy (HOME) have called Adopt A School – Adopt A Child program. Hand of Mercy intends to help at least 100,000 people by 2017, a feat he says is possible if they concentrate on community development rather than individuals.
- While Angel has a lot of business interests, there is another side to him that has attracted the world’s attention.
- He is a staunch believer in Christ and claims to have the gift of prophecy. Some argue that his businesses and his contacts have grown primarily because of this. Others stress that he is a darling of the masses because he helps the less fortunate. Angel returned to Africa from Britain, while his business empire was at its peak, to help develop the continent.
- Such is his influence in Africa that when he moved back to Zimbabwe, the Christian organization he started, Spirit Embassy, grew from 12 to 5,000 people in four weeks and is now approaching the 10,000 mark.
- His business adventures have slowed down since the media latched onto his uncanny ability to predict events. He has given accurate prophecies about the deaths of Michael Jackson and former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher, the Kenya Mall massacre among many world events. His predictions include the date and time, even a year before they occur, putting him on the forefront of the prophetic movement in Southern Africa.
- Last year, media reports claimed Angel was worth $60 million, a figure he denies. His wife backs him up on this subject.
- Beverly, a former finance lecturer, exudes humility. She is intelligent, but an individual of few words. When asked about her husband, she will only talk about their charitable initiatives.
- “Whatever you find or see is already committed to our very own giving pledge initiative, so, come to think of it, what do we really own if it is all for philanthropy? Zero is the answer!”
- Angel’s success is clear but there is still a lot about him that is shrouded in mystery.