Jenn Johnson is a famous Gospel Singer, who was born on April 15, 1982 in United States. Worship leader and singer-songwriter best known for releasing the music she creates with her husband through the Bethel Music label. According to her date of birth, Jenn Johnson’s zodiac sign is Aries.
She and her husband Brian reside in Redding, California with children named Haley, Téa, and Braden. In 2017, the adopted a son named Ryder Moses. If you have stumbled on this page to know about Jenn Johnson Wikipedia then below is all what you want.
Jenn Johnson Career:
Brian & Jenn Johnson are co-founders of Bethel Music, WorshipU, and have been integral in the production of over fifteen albums that have influenced the culture of worship across the global church. They are committed to raising healthy family, cultivating community, and fostering unity among worship leaders from around the world. Brian & Jenn’s latest solo album, “After All These Years” released in late January 2017.
Brian facilitates an atmosphere of faith in worship and has written anthems such as “Have it All”, “We Will Not Be Shaken” and “One Thing Remains,” which was awarded #1 song for ASCAP Christian Music and #1 Radio Single in 2013. Known for her powerful vocals and unique prophetic sound, Jenn has authored songs such as, “In Over My Head”, “Come To Me”, “God I Look to You” and “O Taste and See”.
Together they are passionate about raising up worshippers who take hold of their true identity and pursue intimacy with God above all else. There are advocates of living a lifestyle built on vulnerability, faithfulness, and connection to community. Brian and Jenn reside in Redding, California, with their four wonderful children, Haley, Téa, Braden and Ryder Moses. They continue to speak and lead worship at home and around the world.
Brian and Jenn Johnson Wedding:
Jenn married Brian Johnson in 2000, and they have four children – Haley, Tea, Braden, and Ryder Moses.
Jenn is passionate about living a lifestyle of worship built on vulnerability, purity, and connection to community and leadership. Brian and Jenn live in Redding, California with their four amazing kids, Haley, Téa, Braden and Ryder Moses. They continue to speak and lead worship at home and around the world.
Jenn Johnson Kids
Jenn Johnson Net Worth
Jenn is one of the richest Gospel Singer & listed on most popular Gospel Singer. According to our analysis, Wikipedia, Forbes & Business Insider, Jenn Johnson net worth is approximately $1.5 Million.
|Full Name||Jenn Johnson|
|Age||39 Years (2021)|
|Date of Birth||April 15, 1982|
|Place of Birth||California|
Who is Jenn Johnson?
Jenn Johnson is a well-known American Christian worship leader, singer, songwriter, and musician. She is associated with Bethel Music, a well-known Christian music label and ministry based in Redding, California. Jenn Johnson, along with her husband Brian Johnson, is a key figure in the contemporary Christian worship music scene.
She is recognized for her contributions to worship music, including writing and performing songs that are commonly used in Christian church services and gatherings. Jenn Johnson’s music is known for its spiritual and inspirational themes, and her work has a significant impact on the Christian worship community.
How old is Jenn Johnson?
Jenn Johnson Facts:
- Johnson is the senior worship pastor at Bethel Church and has been a minister for over 15 years.
- Before that, she had studied to become an aerobics teacher and preschool teacher.
- Jenn and her husband Brian are the founders of Bethel Music and Worship University, extensions of Bethel Church.
- Bethel Music has produced 15 Christian albums since its conception.
- Brian and Jenn joined the staff at Bethel Church in 2000 when they were hired to lead Bethel worship. The job was offered after Jenn did her studies at Bethel School of Ministry in 1999.
- When the couple was offered the job at Bethel, the church only had about 30 members. It has been said that through Bethel Music, the Johnsons have influenced “the culture of worship across the global church.”
- Besides her work with Bethel Music, she also has an album called Windows, which came out under her own record label Jenn Johnson.
- Jenn’s father-in-law is the senior pastor Bill Johnson, who is from the charismatic wing of the evangelical tradition of protestant Christianity.
- Although Jenn had always loved the Church, she never thought she would one day be a pastor. However, she credits a summer camp as the place where she gave her life to Jesus Christ and accepted him as her Savior.
- She has stated that attending Bethel School of Ministry has changed her life, while joining Bethel in the first place was the best decision of her and her husband’s lives.
- Ryder Moses, Jenn’s youngest son with her husband, was adopted in 2017. He was the inspiration behind their song ‘Goodness of God’.
- The pastor has opened up about the adoption and given insight into the process. She has talked about many details about the process from being initially matched to the birth mother to how her son has become a natural part of their family.
- Jenn and Brian truly believe that what God has in store for you is yours and cannot be taken away by anyone.
- The mother of four is now said to have a passion for worshipping, pursuing intimacy with God, faith, and community.
- One thing that she finds difficult to do is saying “NO” to someone.
- She says to keep her relationship with her husband fresh, they go on regular date nights without their children.